What you need to know about Job Keeper 2.1
12 minute watch
In this special episode of Better Business for Good TV Paula Hart from Hart Partners, Accountants with Hart, explains the changes to the Federal Government Job Keeper program which apply from 28 Sept 2020.
- What is Job Keeper and some common misconceptions?
- What are the changes to qualification criteria for Job Keeper 2.1 from the first round of Job Keeper?
- What are the new rates for Job Keeper 2.1?
- What are the reporting requirements?
PLUS Paula explains a Victorian Govt grant available to some Victorian businesses. Third round Victorian Govt Business Support Fund
Hart Partners was founded and is run by Paula Hart, a registered tax agent and Certified Practicing Accountant with a Bachelor of Commerce specialising in Taxation and Data Processing.
Paula not only has over 15 years experience in public practice, and she spent five years at Deloitte Consulting advising clients on accounting systems and business processes. This gives her a unique insight into how establishing effective business systems and financial health go hand-in-hand.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...