What you need to know about Job Keeper 2.1
12 minute watch
In this special episode of Better Business for Good TV Paula Hart from Hart Partners, Accountants with Hart, explains the changes to the Federal Government Job Keeper program which apply from 28 Sept 2020.
- What is Job Keeper and some common misconceptions?
- What are the changes to qualification criteria for Job Keeper 2.1 from the first round of Job Keeper?
- What are the new rates for Job Keeper 2.1?
- What are the reporting requirements?
PLUS Paula explains a Victorian Govt grant available to some Victorian businesses. Third round Victorian Govt Business Support Fund
Hart Partners was founded and is run by Paula Hart, a registered tax agent and Certified Practicing Accountant with a Bachelor of Commerce specialising in Taxation and Data Processing.
Paula not only has over 15 years experience in public practice, and she spent five years at Deloitte Consulting advising clients on accounting systems and business processes. This gives her a unique insight into how establishing effective business systems and financial health go hand-in-hand.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
11 minute watch Whether you're the seller or purchaser of a business, there are a range of issues that need to be considered and properly managed to ensure that the process is as smooth and stress free as possible. Even sales of business for fairly nominal amounts can...
11 minute watch I’m sure you’ve seen the little chat boxes in the bottom right corner of a website. You’ve most likely used them to ask a question or engage with a business. In this digital age, live chat is an integral part of a successful customer service toolkit,...
11 minute watch Every business regardless of size needs to be using video in the marketing. With it being estimated that next year the average person will watch 100 minutes of video online a day... Are you giving your audience and ideal clients what they want? Videos...