Every day we’re confronted with too much information…
how do we turn off the noise to get the clarity we need to move forward?
WEBINAR: Keep your business afloat in today’s economic storm & what to do if you can’t!
Government financial aid has dried up exposing your profitability and potential insolvency. We de-mystify this “I ” word, what it means to be insolvent and give you clear solutions so you can sleep well at night and get your mojo back to focus on your business. Pick up valuable tips to protect your business and personal assets in a volatile and increasingly adverse business environment.
This webinar has finished. Click the Register Now link for immediate access to the Webinar Recording and Downloadable Checklist.
A must for every business owner under threat from surging inflation in material supply charges, labour and energy costs, supply chain blockages, labour shortages and increasing interest rates. The signs your low cash flow is not a short-term hiccup but a symptom of a larger problem that must be treated to limit the potential for business failure. How best to address a downturn in trading performance before it’s too late, and if business failure looks inevitable, what you can do to mitigate the damage to your business and personal assets whilst avoiding breaching your directors’ duties laid down in the Corporations Act.
- Walk away with an executable checklist of things you can DO right away to protect your business and personal assets in a volatile and increasingly adverse business environment.
- Attendance at Stop the Noise Webinars is strictly limited so all attendees have the opportunity to get their questions answered.
Your Expert Panelists
Chris Kondou: Kando Consult
Chris helps business owners solve their cash puzzles so they can build the business of their dreams ! He brings passion and curiosity to guide your business to success by providing financial information that is simple, clear and ready for your decision making including
- Financial Reporting & analysis of your key business metrics
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Maximizes your Working Capital
- Creates finance procedures & ensures your business risk is controlled
Andrew Poulter: IRT Advisory
Andrew has 25 years of experience as an insolvency, reconstruction and business turnaround professional. After working for two major firms from 1997 to 2006, Andrew commenced IRT Advisory and has since been appointed as external administrator to hundreds of companies in diverse industries Australia wide.
Andrew is a registered liquidator, a Fellow of CPA Australia, a member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) and a member of the Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners (AIIP).
- creditor- and debtor-initiated insolvency appointments
- reconstruction and turnaround engagements, including small business restructuring
- advocacy services to directors of companies in financial distress
- expert reports dealing with solvency issues for use in litigation support
Chief Collaboration Officer and Co-founder of BB4G and the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance
Brenda is known for her commitment to #WinWith building purpose driven collaborative alliances that make a real and lasting difference in the world.
The Better Business for Good Company Business Advisors Alliance is a collective of high quality B2B specialists and advisors who work together to ensure every small business owner has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
Leader of the BB4G Strategic Partner Network Finance and Risk Expert Panel
For the past 10 years, Martin has worked exclusively in the small business finance area and developed the methodology of Better Business Banking to enable small business to access innovative, flexible and lower-cost methods to fund business growth.
Martin’s mission is to provide small business with the Working Capital and the Cashflow they need to enable them to grow and prosper in today’s tough business environment by providing an alternative to borrowing from the Big Banks as well as delivering advice and insights the business needs to grow.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.
This webinar has now finished. But don't despair - you can download the checklist and watch the full recording of this and ALL our Stop the Noise Webinars in our private Business Knowledge Bank Facebook Group. It’s free to join. Click the button below to Join the Group. Select the Stop the Noise Webinar Guide under the Guides Tap to access all our Stop the Noise Webinars and other valuable information for small business owners. .