You're invitedJoin the BB4G Valuable Business Connections Network
I’m Brenda Thomson, CEO and Co-founder of The Better Business for Good Company.
If you’re seeing this page it’s because you’re either a personal contact of mine who I think might be a valuable business connection for others in my network, or you’ve been personally invited by someone in the Valuable Business Connections Network.
What is the Valuable Business Connections Network?
It’s an invitation only collective of mainly Australian small business owners who “get” the concept of strategic partnerships – working together to create WIN WIN outcomes for one another, and adding more value to their clients, their community and the planet.
If you’re not yet familiar with strategic partnerships, what they are and why you should care about them here are some articles you might find useful. The BB4G Networking and Strategic Partnership Library
How does the Valuable Business Connections Network work?
- Complete a profile sheet to help us identify who could be a great strategic partner for you. You will be able to update your profile at any time if your business changes
- Our system will cross reference the information you provide with information about other people in the network who might be a good match for you.
Matches are based on a number of key factors:
- Who are your ideal clients? Businesses in different professions but with the same ideal clients make ideal strategic partners.
- Specific strategic partnership opportunities you have identified as key to your business.
- Your geographic location. If the location of your clients is important to you we’ll factor that into our search results.
- Things that matter to you such a cause or social impact that might form the basis for a valuable relationship.
3. If we find a match you’ll receive an email introduction using the information you provide in your profile. You control what information is shared.
4. Every time someone new joins the network or updates their profile our system will review key information against other people in the network and identify any new potential introductions.
5. We’ll also send you monthly case studies and ideas for ways you can work with other businesses in your network to help you achieve your business goals through the use of strategic partnerships.
No hidden fees or catches. Just a way to add value to everyone in the network.
If you’d like to accept this invitation all you need to do is complete the form below to help us identify potentially valuable connections for you. And of course you can remove your profile from our system at any time.
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!
'In the spirit of reconciliation The Better Business for Good Company acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.'