How the BIPlan System works
Assess how your business performs against business best practice standards. Completing the business health check will be a valuable, eye-opening experience for your business.
- Set up your account and answer some basic questions.
- The system will then show you the right benchmark checklists for your business.
- Assess your business against the benchmark questions in each checklist.
- Discover any gaps in your business practices. See what you need to do to increase your profits, free up your precious time, prepare for growth, and minimise risk.
Takes ~ between 40 minutes and 1 hour to complete the full health check.
Once you’ve completed your initial assessment you’ll see at a glance how your results compare against best practice standards developed, tested and proven by Australian small business specialists.
Discover where you are doing well and where there is room for improvement across the five key result areas of planning, customers, operations, financial management and leadership.
Create a best practice business improvement plan for your business using the business improvement planning tool directly linked to your health check results.
The BIPlan System will help you
- Sort the things you need help with and identify the “quick fix” items for easy wins.
- Add due dates
- Create 30 day, 90 day and one year action plans with time lines and notes directly linked directly to your business goals.
- Download your action plan list based on the parameters you set.
- Receive a monthly notification prompting you to review your plan and detailing the things on your priority action plan for the next 30 and 60 days.
Boost your business and your profits
Implement your plan with downloadable best practice guides and resources.
Get the support you need to succeed through our strategic partner support network of high quality, ethical small business advisors and specialists.
Fast track your growth and maximise your profits. Get a Kick Start Profit Booster session with one of our approved business advisors or join one of our Business Improvement Planning Groups. 100% of profits from our optional extra business support services are donated to our impact partners to support our goal of eliminating world poverty.
What users say about the BIPlan Business Improvement System
So often you don’t know what you don’t know in your business. Working my way through the BIPlan System has made me excited about the next few years in my business because I can see that I finally have a tool to guide my strategic development across every area. Now I have a guide that shows me exactly what I didn’t know before, which has turned those black spots into a specific list of action steps I need to take to create growth that lasts.
Brenda using your incredible BIPlan system has had such a huge impact on the way we do business. I love the dashboard, I love watching the dials go up as we tick off something. It has helped us across all areas of our business, from creating our tagline and values to making sure we get our processes in order. We have plugged so many holes and are focusing on our vision and growing our business. It has me working on the important things that you often don’t prioritise in the day to running of the workshop. Combining your BIplan system and consulting with Steve Wood we have saved thousands of dollars. You have literally shown me what I didn’t know. I can’t recommend you or the BIPlan System highly enough.
OMGoodness – it is AMAZING!!! I am a dreamer and build sand castles in the sky and now thanks to this brilliant system I can confidently build my castles on firm and solid foundations. And it is SO easy to use. The BIPlan System has done all the hard work to ensure every aspect of your business is where is should be. There is a community full of brilliant minds always sharing their expert knowledge. No matter what business you are in, if you want to be around in 5 years time I highly recommend using the BIPlan System.
The BIPlan System made me appreciate how many opportunities there are for making a business more successful. It contains over 200 steps covering areas as diverse as brand identity, financial management, management of people and risk, customer relationships and environmental impact. Each of these steps are important in their own right, some take longer to implement than others, but taken as a whole they help a business to become more profitable as well as a good corporate citizen.
The link between business profitability and the BIPlan System Checklists
The more checklist items you implement in your business, the more likely your business is to be profitable.
The items in the BIPlan System were originally tested with over 100 small business owners. Here’s what the results told us:
- Only 40% of respondents were profitable. (This is consistent with other small business statistics.)
- Everyone scoring less than 30% on the BIPlan System was losing money
- Everyone scoring more than 50% was at least breaking even
- Everyone scoring more than 80% was profitable.
- Of the 40 profitable businesses in the study, 39 scored at least 50% on the BIPlan System.
Aren’t you just a little bit curious?
Uncover the gaps in your business practices that may be impacting your profitability, limiting your growth or putting your business at risk.
Free to use ALWAYS.
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!
'In the spirit of reconciliation The Better Business for Good Company acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.'