Business Networking Done DifferentlyFor business specialists, coaches, consultants and advisors
Collaborate with like minded business owners who share your target market to achieve your business goals through valuable business connections and WIN WIN partnerships and alliances.
Join the Better Business for Good Strategic Partner Network
Business Networking Done Differently
Make valuable business connections to help you achieve your business goals and vision.
✔ Are you a high quality, experienced, ethical B2B coach, consultant, advisor, specialist or service provider?
✔ Are you frustrated by the lucky dip of traditional networking groups and events?
✔ Are you time poor and don’t want to commit to a regular networking schedule?
✔ Do you appreciate the value of working with other high quality business specialists and advisors to help one another grow your business and achieve your business goals?
✔ Is giving back to the community and creating a bigger impact in the world important to you?
✔ Would personal introductions to other like minded business owners personally matched based on target market and strategic partner potential be of value to you?
If you answered YES to these questions then the BB4G Strategic Partner Network may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
About the BB4G Strategic Partner Network
The BB4G Strategic Partner Network is an invitation only collaborative group of high quality, ethical, purpose driven B2B business owners working together to create WIN WIN partnerships and alliances to achieve their business goals, support the small business community and have a bigger impact in the world.
It’s NOT a traditional networking group.
There are no KPIs or attendance requirements.
How and when you choose to participate is completely up to you and may vary throughout your membership as your goals, availability and interests change.
How is it different from a traditional networking group?
- The true value from networking comes from the relationships you build following on from the connections you make. And the most valuable relationships to help you achieve your business goals are with other businesses with similar values, the same target market and aligned goals. These are the people you can most often work with to help each other achieve your business goals – whether that is to share referrals, attract more leads and clients, to add more value to your existing clients or something else.
- A traditional networking group is kind of like a lucky dip. You can invest a lot of time and money with very little control over who you meet. And only a few will be potential referral or strategic partners for your business.
- The BB4G Strategic Partner Network removes the wrappers from the lucky dip and does the first step for you – connecting you directly with people you want to meet based on the information you give us.
How does it work?
- You complete an indepth Strategic Partner Profile describing your products or services, identifying who your ideal clients are, outlining your business goals, sharing your core values about what’s important to you and providing any other information that might help us identify the right people to connect you with.
- We’ll then introduce you directly to other members of the network who are a match for your profile.
- You can update your profile at any time and we’ll review your connections to make any new introductions .
- We send out a monthly update of new members who have joined the network so you can reach out and connect individually if you want to. After all you never know who knows who.
- Where we identify a number of members with something in common we’ll host a short online ZOOM catch-up to help get the ball rolling.
- You can also choose to attend our monthly Connect-Collaborate-Contribute events where you’ll have the opportunity to reconnect with old friends, and meet new members and guests. All with the specific purpose of identifying potential referral and partnership opportunities. (These are completely optional – the ticket price of $50 is donated directly ot our Impact Partner Just People to support their work in eliminating world poverty.) But remember – the more you put in the more you’ll get back.
Who is it for?
The BB4G Strategic Partner Network is for you if:
- You’re an experienced, high quality ethical B2B business (business service providers and specialists, coaches, consultants, accountants, CFOs, bookkeepers; specialists in HR, systems and technology, branding & marketing, legal and risk management.)
- You appreciate the value of networking and collaboration to help you achieve your business goals.
- You want to grow your business, get more leads and clients, or add more value to your existing clients.
- Making a difference in the world is important to you
- You are excited by the opportunity to help us realise our vision of halving the rate of small business failure in Australia by 2030
- Invitation only – you must be endorsed for membership by an existing member.
What are the costs and commitments?
- Membership to the BB4G Strategic Partner Network is only $1200pa , that’s less than $4 per day (the price of a cup of coffee). How many networking events have you attended, how many zoom meetings and coffee meetings have you participated in and still not made the connections or developed the relationships you were looking for? We’ll help you meet the right people and develop the right relationships to ensure that you achieve your networking goals.
- There are no attendance requirements or commitments. What you put in will determine what you get out. The more you participate in activities and the more time you invest in building strong relationships with other members the more value you will realise from your Strategic Partner membership.
Strategic Partnership Training and Resources
- Access to our comprehensive library of resources and case studies to help you create powerful referral and strategic partnerships.
- Attend monthly strategic partnership Q & A calls with BB4G Chief Collaborator and networking specialist Brenda Thomson to help you maximise the value of your membership.
- Have the option to participate in annual Strategic Partnership Think Tanks specifically designed to help you identify new opportunities for strategic partnerships with BB4G and other Strategic Partner Network Members to create WIN WIN outcomes.
If what you’ve read resonates book a 15 minute discovery call with BB4G Co-founder and Chief Collaboration Officer Brenda Thomson to say HELLO and see if there could be a fit.