Useful information for BB4G SPN Members
The BB4G Strategic Partner Network Collaboration Club
The BB4G Strategic Partner Network Collaboration Club is a private LinkedIn Group for members to connect and collaborate and share strategic partnership opportunities and ideas. You can join the Group here. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14014227/
The BB4G SPN Member Directory
The BB4G SPN Member Directory is a private list of all current BB4G SPN Members and Associate Members. (These are the same profiles that are shared at Connect-Collaborate-Contribute (CCC) Events with the addition of contact details to make it easy for you to connect with other members.)
View the directory here: https://airtable.com/shrs3yGXJay44Gnb4
How to use the directory
- Reach out to all members and connect on LinkedIn. it’s a great way to build your LinkedIn network.
- Identify other members who share your ideal clients or match your strategic partner profile and reach out to explore ways you may be able to work together.
- You can sort and filter the directory using the sort and filter links at the top left.
- You can search the directory using the 🔍 link at the top left.
Need to update your profile?
Click here to update your profile: https://airtable.com/shrImmcD4ykHMvxmW
The BB4G Newsletter
The BB4G Newsletter is issued every fortnight on Friday afternoon at around 1pm and reissued at 10am on Monday for anyone who hasn’t opened it.
The Newsletter is in TWO parts:
Part 1 is for the full BB4G subscriber list. It contains:
- What’s on? A calendar of BB4G SPN Member events and webinars.
- Worth Reading: Links to articles, podcasts, resources and videos provided by BB4G SPN Members
- Featured Member: In each newsletter we feature a member of the Strategic Partner Network. Want to be featured? Submit a client testimonial you’re particularly proud of to see your business featured here.
Submit a listing for any of these sections here: https://airtable.com/shr9JiXdkxw0f8aMU
(Submissions in the newsletter are open to full members only NOT Associate Members)
Part 2 is exclusively for SPN Members and Associate Members. It contains:
- Meet New Members: A list of new members and Associate Members who have joined the network over the past 2 weeks
- What’s On: A calendar of forthcoming BB4G Member only events including Connect-Collaborate-Contribute (CCC) Events.
Connect-Collaborate-Contribute (CCC) Events
We currently hold 2 Connect-Collaborate-Contribute (CCC) Events each month between Feb and Nov. As we get more members we will start more events.
Registration is essential. Register here https://events.humanitix.com/connect-collaborate-contribute
All tickets are hidden – to register yourself or a guest you need to enter your hidden ticket access code. Your code is ALWAYS your name in the following format firstname-lastname E.g. Colin-Ball
If your code doesn’t work, contact email@example.com and we’ll fix it for you.
- We LOVE you to share the love and invite guests to CCC events. All first time guests are able to attend for free.
- Use your hidden ticket access code and select the ticket type First Time Guest to register your guest.
- Who to invite: Guests should be high quality B2B business owners or senior decision makers. People you know, like and trust and LOVE to refer your clients to. (B2B means their clients are other businesses not individual consumers)
Other BB4G Member Only Events
Collaboration Circles are small groups of members with a shared niche market or shared interest who meet regularly to connect and collaborate, share strategic partnership opportunities and ideas and/or provide one another with business support. These groups are member driven and may be either online or in person depending on the preference of members. You can find out more aboutCollaboration Circles
The Annual Collaboration Planning Workshop and Christmas lunch (Don’t miss this date for your diary)
The 2021 Annual Event is on 3rd Dec from 9am until 2pm (incl lunch) Melb. CBD. Venue to be advised. Put the date in your diary.
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!
'In the spirit of reconciliation The Better Business for Good Company acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.'