Every day we’re confronted with too much information…
how do we turn off the noise to get the clarity we need to move forward?
Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace – What you need to know!
Understand the impact of mental health in the workplace and what you need to do to protect your employees and your business.
Date: Tuesday 22 Nov 2022
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm (Melb/Sydney time)
Zoom link will be provided on registration. Can’t make the date? Register to receive the recording and downloadable checklist.
Mental injuries are on the rise and expected to double by 2030. How can you as a business owner protect yourself?
We will cover:
- What is psychological health and safety
- What are your legal obligations?
- What are the real impacts of mental health impact your organisation?
- The impact of employers not being prepared to identify and manage in the workplace.
- What is Best practice? Having a proactive and preventative approach
- What are the benefits of mental health first aid
- Useful resources and information
- Walk away with an executable checklist of things you can DO right away to ensure you understand the impacts of mental health in the workplace and what you can do to protect your employees and your business.
- Attendance at Stop the Noise Webinars is strictly limited so all attendees have the opportunity to get their questions answered.
Your Expert Panelists
Workplace Safety Specialist
Cameron Walker: Walker Safety Services
Cameron Walker is passionate about workplace health and safety and is committed to helping you and your organisation achieve an even stronger health and safety program, identify, manage and control risks, reduce incidents, increase productivity, achieve compliance with WHS legislation, and reduce costs. An expert in the prevention, mitigation and management of workplace injuries and incidents, Cameron is qualified to assist businesses in raising the bar on safety and helping workers to arrive safely, work safely, and go home safely.
First Aid & Mental Health First Aid Training Specialist
Marianna Barba: Growth Training Group
Marianna Barba with Growth training Group offers employers access to First Aid and Mental Health First aid programs to help employers meet and access programs to help employers be compliant in the area of safety in the workplace.
Human Resources Specialist
Jessy Warn: HR Gurus
Jessy is an experienced and qualified HR practitioner with over 15 years of experience and with a knack for calmly managing difficult situations and guiding managers through the more challenging issues. She is the HR Guru and calmer of storms! With a Masters of Commerce (HRM), Jessy believes in using effective and creative HR strategies to help businesses transform their bottom line performance. Jessy passion is driving cultural change through implementing values based initiatives and transformational leadership programs. Jessy believes in making the world a better place, one workplace at a time.
Chief Collaboration Officer and Co-founder of BB4G and the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance
Brenda is known for her commitment to #WinWith building purpose driven collaborative alliances that make a real and lasting difference in the world.
The Better Business for Good Company Business Advisors Alliance is a collective of high quality B2B specialists and advisors who work together to ensure every small business owner has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
Leader of the BB4G Strategic Partner Network People & Culture Expert Panel
Catie Paterson specialises in delivering focused HR solutions with a personal touch. A true HR specialist, Catie’s strength is in successfully managing stakeholders at all levels whilst delivering invaluable tools, strategies and results throughout all areas of a business. She is passionate about human connection, and combines years of industry experience with a dedication to getting the job done. Inherently down to earth and offering services that are all-encompassing.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.