Every day we’re confronted with too much information…
how do we turn off the noise to get the clarity we need to move forward?
WEBINAR: Keeping your Business Secure Online
Understand the risks and get clarity on things you can DO to minimise the risk of cyber-crime in your small business
Date: this webinar is finished. Click the Register Now link for immediate access to the full recording and downloadable checklist.
Online crime is a profitable and growing industry. Australian businesses of all sizes are tempting targets.
These days many of your most valuable assets are digital. Protecting your livelihood now means keeping that information safe and your financial accounts protected. Whatever your industry or the size of your business you need to know how to minimise your risk of being the target of cybercrime.
- Understand the risks: discover the kinds of cyber crime currently targeting small business and if and how it could impact your business.
- Walk away with an executable checklist of things you can DO right away to minimise the risk to your business of becoming the victim of cyber-crime.
- Attendance at Stop the Noise Webinars is strictly limited so all attendees have the opportunity to get their questions answered.
Your Expert Panelists
IT and Cybersecurity Specialist
Damien Battersby: Proactive Technology Partners
When I started my first IT business back in 2002, I wanted to build a company that got noticed for the real change we brought to our client’s lives. Today, I’m proud to support so many wonderful small and medium businesses in and around Melbourne – and to have partnered with them to bring positive changes to so many.
My clients enjoy:
• a true strategic partnership, focussed on empowering your business to do more
• friendly technology experts who keep it human
• a wealth of expertise and information on current, new and emerging technology.
Polina Kesov: iiA
Polina is the director of iiA, a dedicated Team of professionals that specialise in delivering unique, customised and innovative Insurance solutions for you and your business.
ii-A was established by industry specialists in early 2006; we have enjoyed a steady growth and are recognised as a leading and progressive firm by our corporate partners and clients. We have earned our reputation for professionalism from our commitment to giving special attention to the needs and requirements of every one of our clients.
Polina’s areas of expertise include Business Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Cyber Insurance, Construction Insurance.
Chief Collaboration Officer and Co-founder of BB4G and the BB4G Strategic Partner Network
Brenda is known for her commitment to #WinWith building purpose driven collaborative alliances that make a real and lasting difference in the world.
The Better Business for Good Company Strategic Partner Network is a collective of high quality B2B specialists and advisors who work together to ensure every small business owner has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
Leader of the BB4G Strategic Partner Network Systems and Technology Expert Panel
Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with making workplaces run smoothly and has become Australia’s most passionate advocate for systemising businesses. Her clients accelerate the achievement of their business goals by leveraging the decades Kerry Anne invested into growing her own companies. She accelerates the pathway to lasting expansion by developing customised tools which allow owner operators to scale their business.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Strategic Partner Network conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.