Building Better Businesses for Good
The Better Business for Good Company is a social enterprise.
We donate 100% of our profits to organisations which help people trapped in extreme poverty or living with systemic inequality to start their own small businesses or gain fair and equitable employment, so they can create a better future for themselves, their families and their communities.
About the Better Business for Good Company
What we stand for!
“KNOWLEDGE SHARING OCCURS WHEN PEOPLE ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN HELPING ONE ANOTHER IMPROVE DECISION MAKING AND DEVELOP NEW CAPACITIES FOR ACTION”―Peter Senge
We are committed to sharing knowledge and resources which genuinely inform decision making and improve business outcomes.
fairness and equity
“WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT: THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.” ―Martin Luther King Jnr
We are committed to playing our part in making the world a fairer place. We do this in by donating 100% of our profits to fund causes which help end systemic inequality and poverty.
openness and transparency
“HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY MAKE YOU VULNERABLE. BE HONEST AND TRANSPARENT ANYWAY’ Mother Teresa
We are committed to complete openness and transparency in every aspect of our business. We’ll share what we do and how we do it, our failures and our successes, so we can learn and grow together.
Be a Better Business for Good
Review your business practices and create a plan for a better business today!
There will never be a better time than now
- Review your business practices
- Identify your business strengths and weaknesses
- Create your own business improvement plan
- Start building a better business TODAY
- Make a real difference for your business and the world
- 50% of profits from subscriptions to the BIPlan system during 2020 will be donated to help small businesses who have been impacted by the 2019/20 bushfires.