The Success of Your Business Depends on Your People
Human Resource Management Success Audit
Discover what you need to do to
ensure the right people,
in the right jobs,
with the right skills, competencies and motivation
and with the right systems and culture to support them.
Runs fortnightly from 17 August to 23 November 2021.
In this 8 part webinar series HR Specialist Catie Paterson from Catie Paterson Strategic HR will walk you step by step through the 8 Checklists of the Better Business for Good Company BIPlan System HR Success Audit.
The Webinar Dates and Topics
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm every other Tuesday
- 17th August: Recruitment and selection
- 31 August: Induction and Onboarding
- 14 Sept: HR Policies and Procedures and Legal Compliance
- 28 Sept: Team Communication
- 12 October: Remuneration and Incentives
- 26 October: Performance Management and Training and Development
- 9 November: Workplace Health and Safety – with special guest Workplace Safety Specialist Cameron Walker from Walker Safety Services.
- 23 November: Employee Exiting
Webinars will last between 45 and 60 min depending on the number of items in the checklist. All webinars are recorded.
What’s covered in each Webinar:
- Review the items in the Audit checklist
- Understand why each item is important
- Audit your business against the checklist
- Discover what you need to do to fix any gaps.
- Create an improvement plan for your business.
About your presenter
Catie Paterson specialises in delivering focused HR solutions with a personal touch.
A true HR specialist, Catie’s strength is in successfully managing stakeholders at all levels whilst delivering invaluable tools, strategies and results throughout all areas of a business.
She is passionate about human connection, and combines years of industry experience with a dedication to getting the job done.
Inherently down to earth and offering services that are all-encompassing.
Catie Paterson Consulting came about as a result of increased demand for genuine, ‘no-nonsense’ HR guidance, assistance and advice.
What Catie’s Clients Say
“Catie is passionate about why she is doing this. Catie’s method is practical and I believe achievable. She also explains why things are done the way they are (with room for change) and why some things must be done a certain way (for legal reasons). She makes you feel your gut instinct about staff members are correct but you just lack the knowledge to follow through with a result. She helps provide that knowledge and is happy to answer your questions and concerns.” Trinity
“Catie is a seasoned HR Practitioner who brings an outstanding understanding to her clients of all HR matters.” Karen
“Catie’s honest, upfront approach, willingness to understand the business and its needs readily and to get her hands dirty.” Rebecca
“Catie herself deserves all the credit, she is an extremely knowledgeable, reliable asset to any business.” Chay
The value of a business is a function of how well the financial capital and intellectual capital are managed by human capital. You’d better get the human capital part right.
Dave Bookbinder, Author THE NEW ROI: Return On Individuals