Every day we’re confronted with too much information…
how do we turn off the noise to get the clarity we need to move forward?
How to let go of the tasks a business owner shouldn’t do
How to identify (and then let go of!) the tasks that a business owner should not be doing themselves
This webinar has finished. Click the Register Now link for immediate access to the Webinar Recording and Downloadable Checklist.
How often have you considered outsourcing the work you do as a business owner and then stop before you even start because you don’t know what tasks you can outsource?
Too many business owners needlessly spend time on tasks that:
– Aren’t the best use of their time
– Don’t have to be done by them
– Don’t generate income
– They don’t enjoy doing.
But when it comes to identifying those tasks, and then letting go of them, that’s where they get stuck. Today we’re going to share some strategies to help you to let go.
- You’ll know how to identify (and then let go of!) the tasks that a business owner should not be doing themselves.
- Walk away with an executable checklist of things you can DO right away to let go those tasks.
- Attendance at Stop the Noise Webinars is strictly limited so all attendees have the opportunity to get their questions answered.
Your Expert Panelist
Business Software Consultant
Sarah Higgins: The Helping Hands Group
The combination of the diverse range of technical skills Sarah accrued via her work in IT support and training, led her to create The Helping Hands Group – a Melbourne based Virtual Assistance, Business Software Consulting and Training company.
Sarah and her team help business owners regain lost time and reduce their business headaches by outsourcing the tasks they shouldn’t be doing, don’t want to do, or don’t have time to do.
Chief Collaboration Officer and Co-founder of BB4G and the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance
Brenda is known for her commitment to #WinWith building purpose driven collaborative alliances that make a real and lasting difference in the world.
The Better Business for Good Company Business Advisors Alliance is a collective of high quality B2B specialists and advisors who work together to ensure every small business owner has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
Leader of the BB4G Strategic Partner Network Systems and Technology Expert Panel
Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with making workplaces run smoothly and has become Australia’s most passionate advocate for systemising businesses. Her clients accelerate the achievement of their business goals by leveraging the decades Kerry Anne invested into growing her own companies. She accelerates the pathway to lasting expansion by developing customised tools which allow owner operators to scale their business.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.