How to Get Found on Google
12 minute watch
A lot of business owners and managers don't realize that it's not about getting found on the web or getting found on the internet. It's about getting found on Google. Why? Because in Australia, Google dominates 96% of all search traffic. So if Google says 'Jump', we say 'How high?'. It's as simple as that.
In todays episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson interviews Jim Radford from Image Direct about how to get found on Google
- How to “theme” your business and how it helps with getting found on Google
- If you’re a new business owner and/or new to all things Google. Where should you start – and Jim says you don’t need to start with a website.
- What is a Google My Business listing? And why you need one
- The importance of 'Starting Simple, getting sophisticated'
And watch for the 9 minute mark when Jim reveal the 11 secret herbs and spices for getting found on Google.
Jim Radford has been building websites since 2002 and became one of the first Google Partners in Australia way back in 2008.
He is personally fully qualified in Google Ads and Google Analytics. Being an ex taxation accountant he loves to translate his business clients desired business outcomes into a meaningful and purposeful online presence.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...
Join the Better Business for Good Community
A community of Australian small business owners helping one another build better businesses.
All while giving back to others and contributing to a better world.
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!