How a CRM platform can take your business from average to excellent – feel free to change
10 minute watch
In this extract from Better Business for Good TV Episode 9 host Brenda Thomson talks with CRM specialist Milla Medeiros from Flow CRM Hub. We talked about the importance of a CRM in your business and how to get started.
- What is a CRM?
- What can a CRM do for small business owners?
- How do you choose the right CRM for your business?
- Traps for the unwary: how do you ensure that your CRM doesn’t turn into an expensive white elephant?
Milla Medeiros has a passion for small businesses and digital transformation. She is the founder of Flow CRM HUB.
Milla is a Digital Marketing Specialist and the CRM automation queen. She helps businesses choose and implement the right business systems and support them through the learning process.
Taking businesses on a Digital Transformation Journey that combines Automation, Systems and Digital Marketing. It’s all about making the technology work for you!
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...