How a CRM platform can take your business from average to excellent – feel free to change
10 minute watch
In this extract from Better Business for Good TV Episode 9 host Brenda Thomson talks with CRM specialist Milla Medeiros from Flow CRM Hub. We talked about the importance of a CRM in your business and how to get started.
- What is a CRM?
- What can a CRM do for small business owners?
- How do you choose the right CRM for your business?
- Traps for the unwary: how do you ensure that your CRM doesn’t turn into an expensive white elephant?
Milla Medeiros has a passion for small businesses and digital transformation. She is the founder of Flow CRM HUB.
Milla is a Digital Marketing Specialist and the CRM automation queen. She helps businesses choose and implement the right business systems and support them through the learning process.
Taking businesses on a Digital Transformation Journey that combines Automation, Systems and Digital Marketing. It’s all about making the technology work for you!
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our panelists are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- Our three panelists share their different perspectives, knowledge, insights and ideas around a business issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
Make sure you don't miss out a single episode
9 minute watch As of today Monday 14th Sept it’s a requirement for all businesses operating in Victoria to have a COVID Safe Plan in place In this special episode of BB4G TV Workplace Safety expert Cameron Walker from Walker Safety Services explains: your legal...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 12: Writing Winning Tenders, Leading Successful Sales Teams and Debt Collection in a COVID-19 EnvironmentIn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with: Kristine Daw from Dawtek about Writing Winning...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 11: Under the Bonnet of Shift PaymentsOn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with Paul Nayda from Get Capital about new finance product Shift Payments The goal of Shift Payments is to change the...