Every day we’re confronted with too much information…
how do we turn off the noise to get the clarity we need to move forward?
Hacks To Document Your Business Processes
How to write up your business processes without going completely, utterly insane
Date: Tuesday 12 July 2022
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm (Melb/Syd Time)
Zoom link will be provided on registration. Can’t make the date? Register to receive the recording and downloadable checklist.
No-one likes documenting their routine operations, but if you want to expand your team to grow your business sustainably, it is an essential task. This high-value webinar is all about learning exactly how to make permanent records of all business processes, using written instruction documents. These will guide your staff through all their required tasks with confidence and consistent excellence, providing for staff absences, training and career progression.
- You’ll know how to write up your business processes without going completely, utterly insane.
- Walk away with an executable checklist of things you can DO right away to document your business processes.
- Attendance at Stop the Noise Webinars is strictly limited so all attendees have the opportunity to get their questions answered.
Your Expert Panelist
Leader of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance Systems and Technology Expert Panel
Kerry Anne Nelson: Operation Verve
Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with formalising workplace processes to make things run smoothly. Having transformed her debt-ridden family business after her husband’s unexpected death in 2014, Kerry Anne now teaches entrepreneurs across the globe to revel in the snowballing freedoms which come from streamlined systems.
Chief Collaboration Officer and Co-founder of BB4G and the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance
Brenda is known for her commitment to #WinWith building purpose driven collaborative alliances that make a real and lasting difference in the world.
The Better Business for Good Company Business Advisors Alliance is a collective of high quality B2B specialists and advisors who work together to ensure every small business owner has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.