Hacks to Document your Business Processes
How to write up your business processes without gong completely, utterly insane
No-one likes documenting their routine operations, but if you want to expand your team to grow your business sustainably, it is an essential task. This high-value webinar is all about learning exactly how to make permanent records of all business processes, using written instruction documents. These will guide your staff through all their required tasks with confidence and consistent excellence, providing for staff absences, training and career progression.
What we talked about:
- Why bother documenting your business processes? What happens if you don’t?
- Who should do the documenting of work instructions?
- How do you organise your business processes so they can be found when you need them?
- How do you keep your work instructions up to date?
- What tools are available to make this work easier (and even more fun)?
10 minute watch.
You can watch the full recording and download the checklist for this and ALL our Stop the Noise Webinars in the Better Business for Good Company Business Knowledge Bank Facebook Group.
It’s free to join. click the link below
Meet the Panelists
Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with formalising workplace processes to make things run smoothly. Having transformed her debt-ridden family business after her husband’s unexpected death in 2014, Kerry Anne now teaches entrepreneurs across the globe to revel in the snowballing freedoms which come from streamlined systems.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.
Join the BB4G Knowledge Bank Facebook Group to be notified of new webinars when they are released.