First Aid in the workplace – more than just a piece of paper
10 minute watch
Employers needs to see First Aid compliance as a way to protect their staff and ensure that they have access to the right tools and information. The consequence of not having systems can have a ripple effect within their business.
In this extract from Episode 9 of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with workplace First Aid Training Expert Marianna Barba from Growth Training Group. What we talked about….
- What are the basic requirements for Workplace First Aid compliance?
- What are the benefits of having sound First Aid practices other than being Worksafe Compliant?
- When do employers tend to get active about First Aid compliance?
- What’s involved in becoming Worksafe Compliant around First Aid?
Over the past 15 plus years I have working with various businesses and seen the challenge faced non corporate business. The Corporate segment has this right and for smaller organisations its much harder. My perspective is developing a system so that employers are not burdened with doing the right thing for their business and their staff. I look at this as employer helping employers
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our panelists are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- Our three panelists share their different perspectives, knowledge, insights and ideas around a business issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
Make sure you don't miss out a single episode
9 minute watch As of today Monday 14th Sept it’s a requirement for all businesses operating in Victoria to have a COVID Safe Plan in place In this special episode of BB4G TV Workplace Safety expert Cameron Walker from Walker Safety Services explains: your legal...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 12: Writing Winning Tenders, Leading Successful Sales Teams and Debt Collection in a COVID-19 EnvironmentIn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with: Kristine Daw from Dawtek about Writing Winning...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 11: Under the Bonnet of Shift PaymentsOn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with Paul Nayda from Get Capital about new finance product Shift Payments The goal of Shift Payments is to change the...