First Aid in the workplace – more than just a piece of paper
10 minute watch
Employers needs to see First Aid compliance as a way to protect their staff and ensure that they have access to the right tools and information. The consequence of not having systems can have a ripple effect within their business.
In this extract from Episode 9 of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with workplace First Aid Training Expert Marianna Barba from Growth Training Group. What we talked about….
- What are the basic requirements for Workplace First Aid compliance?
- What are the benefits of having sound First Aid practices other than being Worksafe Compliant?
- When do employers tend to get active about First Aid compliance?
- What’s involved in becoming Worksafe Compliant around First Aid?
Over the past 15 plus years I have working with various businesses and seen the challenge faced non corporate business. The Corporate segment has this right and for smaller organisations its much harder. My perspective is developing a system so that employers are not burdened with doing the right thing for their business and their staff. I look at this as employer helping employers
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...