10 minute watch
Interview with Dee Mills from CQ Mills Consulting about ethical outsourcing of remote staff (VAs or virtual assistants) from the Philippines
- Approach Outsourcing as a business decision
- Choose the right outsourcing model for you and your business.
- Choose an outsourcing partner who matches your values and can be that cultural bridge.
Key Questions to be Covered during your Interview:
- Why Outsource?
- What kind of jobs can I Outsource?
- How do I make sure I’m doing right by my business and by the person?
Dee has worked for a range of businesses from small to multinational. From this, she brings an understanding of the growing pains that all businesses go through.
Dee is a solutions person with old fashioned values – understand what the customer wants, don’t over-promise and under-delivering and above all, be honest and work with integrity.
Her idea of a good day in the office is when a client is happy with the impact their VA is making on their business and when a VA says they love their job.
Free Report: 21 things highly profitable businesses do that less profitable businesses don't do
Want the report?
Fill in the form and get it sent straight to your inbox!
We hate spam as much as you do. We promise to only send you super valuable information and NEVER share your email address with anyone.