Better Business for Good TV
Episode 8: Ethical Outsourcing; Trade marking; and Accessing Asset Finance During COVID 19
This week on BB4G.TV host Brenda Thomson spoke with:
- Dee Mills from CQ Mills Consulting about ethical outsourcing to the Phillipines including why and when to outsource and how to ensure the best outcome for the business and the employee.
- Harvey Bowlt from Bowlt commercial lawyers about Trademarking, what it is and when and why you might need it. And
- Ron Chowanetz from Money Resource about the new rules for accessing commercial finance since Covid 19, because it is NOT business as usual.
Dee has worked for a range of businesses from small to multinational. From this, she brings an understanding of the growing pains that all businesses go through.
Dee is a solutions person with old fashioned values - understand what the customer wants, don't over-promise and under-delivering and above all, be honest and work with integrity.
Harvey is the principal of Bowlt Commercial Lawyers and an Accredited Specialist in Commercial Law. He specialises in proactively helping businesses manage legal risk and has expertise in a number of commercial law areas, but a significant area of his practice involves advising and registering trade marks for clients.
Specialising in small business, Ron is a big believer in old-fashioned, personalised service and he’s the one who will walk you through the process from start to finish to get you the the right solution, from the right lender at the best possible terms and rate.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our panelists are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- Our three panelists share their different perspectives, knowledge, insights and ideas around a business issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
Make sure you don't miss out a single episode
9 minute watch As of today Monday 14th Sept it’s a requirement for all businesses operating in Victoria to have a COVID Safe Plan in place In this special episode of BB4G TV Workplace Safety expert Cameron Walker from Walker Safety Services explains: your legal...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 12: Writing Winning Tenders, Leading Successful Sales Teams and Debt Collection in a COVID-19 EnvironmentIn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with: Kristine Daw from Dawtek about Writing Winning...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 11: Under the Bonnet of Shift PaymentsOn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with Paul Nayda from Get Capital about new finance product Shift Payments The goal of Shift Payments is to change the...