Better Business for Good TV
Episode 7: ISO Certification; Brand Purpose and Strategic Partnerships
This week on BB4G TV host Brenda Thomson spoke with:
- Hazel Smirlis from Compliance Lab about ISO certification… what it is, and when and why a business might need it;
- Peter Engelhardt from Plan2 Brand about Brand purpose, in particular what is Brand Purpose, why it is important and how to identify your Brand Purpose.
- Brenda also shares a few thoughts on strategic partnerships for small businesses, discussing what they are, how SMEs can benefit from them and some simple rules of engagement.
Hazel is dedicated and results-driven management systems consultant with highly successful background in the development and implementation of ISO management systems. Experienced in working with a number of clients ranging from the construction to manufacturing industries. Hazel lives, eats and breathes systems.
Peter Engelhardt is a brand consultant and entrepreneur focused on strategic branding and design for small to medium sized enterprises. He is the founder and driving force behind the strategic branding and design agency, Creative Brew and Plan2Brand, the world’s only interactive eTool designed to help businesses create their brand strategy.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...