Better Business for Good TV
Episode 7: ISO Certification; Brand Purpose and Strategic Partnerships
This week on BB4G TV host Brenda Thomson spoke with:
- Hazel Smirlis from Compliance Lab about ISO certification… what it is, and when and why a business might need it;
- Peter Engelhardt from Plan2 Brand about Brand purpose, in particular what is Brand Purpose, why it is important and how to identify your Brand Purpose.
- Brenda also shares a few thoughts on strategic partnerships for small businesses, discussing what they are, how SMEs can benefit from them and some simple rules of engagement.
Hazel is dedicated and results-driven management systems consultant with highly successful background in the development and implementation of ISO management systems. Experienced in working with a number of clients ranging from the construction to manufacturing industries. Hazel lives, eats and breathes systems.
Peter Engelhardt is a brand consultant and entrepreneur focused on strategic branding and design for small to medium sized enterprises. He is the founder and driving force behind the strategic branding and design agency, Creative Brew and Plan2Brand, the world’s only interactive eTool designed to help businesses create their brand strategy.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
12 minute watch LANGUAGE MATTERS – choosing YOUR WORDS carefully makes all the difference. In this episode of Better Business for Good TV with Maureen Barten from Maureen Barten consulting you will learn the secrets employed by big businesses that transformed their...
12 minute watch A lot of business owners and managers don't realize that it's not about getting found on the web or getting found on the internet. It's about getting found on Google. Why? Because in Australia, Google dominates 96% of all search traffic. So if Google...
10 minute watch October is national health and safety month and this year's focus is on navigating through COVID-19. 2020 has thrown many challenges to businesses, and it is going to be important to have good systems in place to manage COVID at work, to ensure...