Better Business for Good TV
Episode 11: Under the Bonnet of Shift Payments
DISCLAIMER ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Occasionally -never more than once every 12 weeks, and only when we see a new product attempting to make a genuine unique difference to small business owners we will run a product review episode such as this one.
The Better Business for Good Company receives no financial benefit or incentive from any sales arising from this review. Any business considering using the product should conduct their own investigation to ensure it is the correct solution for their business objectives.
TV host Brenda Thomson talks with Paul Nayda from Get Capital about new finance product Shift Payments. (See disclaimer above)
The goal of Shift Payments is to change the financing landscape for businesses who provide trade terms to their regular customers. It's attempting to do this in four ways:
- Improving cashflow management for sellers while letting buyers choose their own trade terms.
- Relieving the tension between buyers and sellers. Let's face it none of us enjoy putting on our debt collection hat and asking for money.
- Improving the accounts receivable process by putting it into the hands of experts.
- And, perhaps most importantly in this Covid 19 environment, removing the financial risk associated with offering trade terms if one of your debtors goes into receivership.
To find out more about Shift Payments contact Better Business for Good Working Capital Strategist Martin Cattach from Finance for Business
Martin is a director of Finance for Business and his mission is to provide small business with the Working Capital and the Cashflow they need to enable them to grow and prosper in today’s tough business environment by providing an alternative to borrowing from the Big Banks as well as delivering advice and insights the business needs to grow.
Free Report: 21 things highly profitable businesses do that less profitable businesses don't do
Want the report?
Fill in the form and get it sent straight to your inbox!
We hate spam as much as you do. We promise to only send you super valuable information and NEVER share your email address with anyone.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our panelists are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- Our three panelists share their different perspectives, knowledge, insights and ideas around a business issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
Make sure you don't miss out a single episode
9 minute watch As of today Monday 14th Sept it’s a requirement for all businesses operating in Victoria to have a COVID Safe Plan in place In this special episode of BB4G TV Workplace Safety expert Cameron Walker from Walker Safety Services explains: your legal...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 12: Writing Winning Tenders, Leading Successful Sales Teams and Debt Collection in a COVID-19 EnvironmentIn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with: Kristine Daw from Dawtek about Writing Winning...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 10: Company Culture - the WHAT, the WHY, the HOWOn this episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson talks with: Brand strategist Peter Engelhardt HR specialist Catie Paterson Cultural Change expert Zac Zawalski and...