Every day we’re confronted with too much information…
how do we turn off the noise to get the clarity we need to move forward?
Employment Contracts – What you need to know!
Find out what you need to know about employment contracts as we explore the top tips and pitfalls to avoid.
This webinar has finished. Click the Register Now link for immediate access to the Webinar Recording and Downloadable Checklist.
Unfortunately a handshake to employ a person is long gone and it does not protect you and your business. It is vital that all employees have a written agreement in place; regardless of industry sector or size of business there are some non-negoitables which need to be included in an employment contract. These will be covered in this webinar including:
- The real purpose of employment contracts and the reason they matter
- Employment contracts top tips and pitfalls to avoid
- How employment contract can affect your business
- Walk away with a checklist which you can use right away to audit your current contracts.
- You’ll find out what you need to know about employment contracts as we explore the top tips and pitfalls to avoid.
- Walk away with an executable checklist of things you can DO right away to audit your current contracts.
- Attendance at Stop the Noise Webinars is strictly limited so all attendees have the opportunity to get their questions answered.
Your Expert Panelists
Leader of the BB4G Strategic Advisor Alliance People & Culture Expert Panel
Catie Paterson: Catie Paterson HR Business Consulting
Catie Paterson specialises in delivering focused HR solutions with a personal touch. A true HR specialist, Catie’s strength is in successfully managing stakeholders at all levels whilst delivering invaluable tools, strategies and results throughout all areas of a business. She is passionate about human connection, and combines years of industry experience with a dedication to getting the job done. Inherently down to earth and offering services that are all-encompassing.
Jessy Warn: HR Gurus
Jessy runs HR Gurus, a HR consulting business that provide HR advice to business across multiple diverse industries which has been operating for 12 years.
Jessy has worked in HR and leadership positions for many years and has a passion for making HR simple because it should be!
Jessy and her team help clients in all matters of HR, including recruitment, retention, HR compliance, performance management, industrial relations, leadership development and coaching, training and development and investigations.
Chief Collaboration Officer and Co-founder of BB4G and the BB4G Strategic Partner Network
Brenda is known for her commitment to #WinWith building purpose driven collaborative alliances that make a real and lasting difference in the world.
The Better Business for Good Company Business Advisors Alliance is a collective of high quality B2B specialists and advisors who work together to ensure every small business owner has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.
This webinar has now finished. But don't despair - you can download the checklist and watch the full recording of this and ALL our Stop the Noise Webinars in our private Business Knowledge Bank Facebook Group. It’s free to join. Click the button below to Join the Group. Select the Stop the Noise Webinar Guide under the Guides Tap to access all our Stop the Noise Webinars and other valuable information for small business owners. .