Every day we’re confronted with too much information…
how do we turn off the noise to get the clarity we need to move forward?
CLIMATE: Small Business, Big Opportunity
Climate solutions offer a rich smorgasbord of opportunities to small business today – find out how to find yours
This webinar has finished. Click the Register Now link for immediate access to the Webinar Recording and Downloadable Checklist
Beyond big government policy and consumer behaviour, smart entrepreneurs are delivering scalable solutions from surprisingly small operations.
- Today’s commercial climate solutions offer trillion $$$ opportunities.
- 75% of Australians want more action on climate change – including employees, contractors, customers and suppliers.
- Leading big businesses are accelerating climate innovation and looking down their supply chains at suppliers.
“We’re at the early stages of a technology-led sustainability revolution, which has the scale of the industrial revolution, and the pace of the digital revolution.” -Al Gore
You can’t be what you can’t see – so join us to explore for your piece of the solutions action.
- You’ll discover a rich smorgasbord of climate change opportunities that may be open to your business.
- Walk away with an executable checklist of things you can DO right away to uncover your piece of the solutions action
- Attendance at Stop the Noise Webinars is strictly limited so all attendees have the opportunity to get their questions answered.
Your Expert Panelists
Business and Systems Analyst
Leigh Baker: Balance3
I’m a supply chain analyst turned sustainable business writer, with over 30 years of business experience. I blog and podcast on the commercial climate solutions scaling in the marketplace and the business opportunities they offer – particularly to SMEs.
Climate solutions have been called “the biggest business opportunity in human history” – and SME businesses need to know how to find their opportunities.
I wrote The Deep Green Profit Handbook in 2009, which has now become a free email course available at DeepGreeProfit.com
Danny Ruspandini: Impact Labs Australia
After 20-odd years in advertising and marketing, I finally got tired of seeing the waste that my work produced – so I set out on a journey to minimise the impact of all of work.
Through Impact Labs, our small team helps our Climate Tech clients build low-impact digital brands that draw minimal energy consumption, and use responsible power sources.
We also support organisations in the Climate Tech space to obtain funding using simple and clear communication strategies.
Chief Collaboration Officer and Co-founder of BB4G and the BB4G Strategic Partner Network
Brenda is known for her commitment to #WinWith building purpose driven collaborative alliances that make a real and lasting difference in the world.
The Better Business for Good Company Business Advisors Alliance is a collective of high quality B2B specialists and advisors who work together to ensure every small business owner has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
Leader of the BB4G Strategic Partner Network Customer Experience Expert Panel
Musician turned Entrepreneur Ian Hopkinson is a Digital Strategist with expert knowledge from development through social media to SEO and analytics. Founder of Mad Scientist Digital – an SEO company and Founder of Terminology – a marketing software company with simple tools for growing businesses.
About the Stop the Noise Webinar Series
Each week Expert Panel members of the BB4G Business Advisors Alliance conduct a webinar on HOW TO RESOLVE a business challenge or issue that they see small business owners struggling with.
Each webinar consists of THREE parts:
- An introduction to the topic , who it impacts and why it matters
- A step by step HOW TO guide that you can implement right away to resolve the issue or challenge in your business
- An open Q & A segment for everyone who attends the webinar in person (Numbers of attendees are limited so everyone can participate)
All registered guests receive access to the recording of the webinar and downloadable HOW TO Guide.
This webinar has now finished. But don't despair - you can download the checklist and watch the full recording of this and ALL our Stop the Noise Webinars in our private Business Knowledge Bank Facebook Group. It’s free to join. Click the button below to Join the Group. Select the Stop the Noise Webinar Guide under the Guides Tap to access all our Stop the Noise Webinars and other valuable information for small business owners. .