Discover how to reduce your risk and make your business more profitable and successful!
Identify gaps in your business practices that may be holding you back, limiting your profitability or putting your business at risk.
What the pilot study told us
The items in the Business Success Audit Checklists were originally tested with 100 small business owners. Here’s what the results told us:
- All businesses scoring more than 80% were profitable.
- All businesses scoring more than 50% were at least breaking even.
- All businesses scoring less than 30% on the Success Audit Checklists were LOSING MONEY.
- Only 40% of respondents were profitable. (This is consistent with other small business statistics.)
- Of the 40 profitable businesses in the study, 38 scored at least 50% on the Success Audit Checklists.
Workbook 1: Planning and Governance
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Workbook 2: Financial Management
Poor financial management is one of the most common causes of business failure.
Financial Management covers everything in your business that concerns how you manage the finances of your business to ensure that you are as profitable as possible. Areas covered include understanding and tracking the numbers in your business, cashflow management, expense management and debtor management.
Review the Financial Management Success Audit to discover how you can improve your financial management practices and make your business more successful.
Workbook 3: Customer Relationships
Workbook 4: Operations Management
Operations Management covers everything in your business that concerns how you produce and deliver your products and services. Areas covered include business and production systems, use of technology, stock management and how you work with your suppliers.
Workbook 5: Human Resource Management
No organisation can function effectively without the right people, in the right jobs, with the right skills, competencies and motivation and with the right systems and culture to support them. Any organisation, without a proper setup for HRM is bound to suffer from serious problems while managing its regular activities.
.Download the Full Business Success Audit Workbook Series
Because in business what you don’t know CAN hurt you.
- Workbook 1: Planning and Governance
- Workbook 2: Financial Management
- Workbook 3: Customer Relationships
- Workbook 4: Operations Management
- Workbook 5: Human Resource Management
The checklists in the Business Success Audit workbooks were developed by a team of experienced small business specialists and have been directly linked to business profitability.