Best Practice Customer Feedback
Companies that listen to their customer grow faster. Review your business practices against best practice business benchmarks to find the things you should be doing to help your business grow.
Customer feedback is information provided by clients about whether they are satisfied or dissatisfied with your product or service and about general experiences they had with your company.
Customer feedback helps you to:
- Improve your products and services.
- Improve your customer relationships.
- Make your customers feel valued and important.
- Develop new products or services.
- Generate personal referrals and recommendations.
- Acquire new customers.
Top performing companies understand the important role that customer feedback plays in business. They consistently ask for feedback using customer feedback surveys.
If you want to stay ahead of competition you should never stop asking for, listening, and responding to customer feedback whether it is positive or negative.
Customer Feedback Best Practice Benchmarks Health Check
- We have an embedded customer feedback process that ensures that feedback is sought from every client throughout their customer journey, at the appropriate stages and the appropriate frequency.
- We respond to customer feedback so that our customers know they have been heard and listened to.
- We make use of relevant online review sites as part of our customer feedback strategy.
- We use the results of customer feedback to inform our strategic planning process, including the development of new products and services.
- We track our customer feedback results to make sure that our results are improving.
- We link the results of our customer feedback processes with our marketing and customer referral strategy.
- Our customer feedback policy and processes are fully documented. They reflect our Brand Identity and match the expectations of our ideal clients.
- We use customer feedback to improve our systems and processes for the future.
What are Best Practice Benchmarks?
Also known as generic or process benchmarks.
As the names suggests Best Practice Benchmarking involves identification of best practices across generic functions, processes or operations, identifying the most effective operating practices from other businesses that perform similar functions.
Best Practice Benchmarking is effective across the full range of generic business operations: branding, marketing, sales, operations, financial management, technology, human resources, risk mitigation and strategic planning.
The Better Business for Good Company BIPlan System® is an example of Best Practice Benchmarking. Developed by a team of small business specialists the BIPlan System enables every small business to benchmark their business against over 200 individual benchmarks covering areas as diverse as brand identity, financial management, management of people and risk, customer relationships and environmental impact. Each item is important in their own right, some take longer to implement than others, but taken as a whole they help a business to become more profitable as well as a good corporate citizen.
Other types of business benchmarking include performance, functional, operational, industry and competitive.
Learn more about how the different forms of benchmarking can help your business.
Want to make your business more profitable, scalable and saleable?
Measure, manage and improve your business against more best practice benchmark checklists like this.
Developed by small business specialists, the BIPlan System is the most credible tool a small business can use to measure, manage and improve their business practices against best practice standards.
- Assess how your business performs against dozens of best practice checklists. Taking the Assessment alone will be a valuable, eye-opening experience.
- Compare your answers to best practice standards developed, tested and proven by Australian small business specialists
- Create and implement a customized improvement plan for your business with our best practice guides and the support of our business advisors and specialists to help you implement.
- STEP by STEP - Easy to Use - FREE Always.