Best Practice Brand Promise
Your brand promise represents everything your company stands for. Review your brand promise against best practice business benchmarks to identify gaps that may be holding you back or putting your business at risk.
Best Practice Brand Promise
Your Brand Promise represents everything your company stands for.
Or does NOT stand for.
A brand promise is the tangible, emotional, and aspirational benefits your customer can expect to gain by using your brand or dealing with you.
A great brand promise reflects careful consideration, courage, and creativity.
The best brand promises go big, challenge the status quo, and connect with consumers on a deep emotional level.
Watch the video to discover how best practices businesses develop and use their brand promises.
Business Best Practice Brand Promise: The Benchmarks
- We have a Brand Promise statement and it is simple and easy for everybody to remember and live up to.
- Our Brand Promise is clearly displayed on our website and in all of our marketing collateral.
- Our Brand Promise statement clearly demonstrates how we are different from our competitors, it clearly describes the value we deliver to our target customers and it is grounded in what they care about most.
- Meeting our Brand Promise is the core focus of all our business activities.
- We use our Brand Promise as a strategic planning and business improvement tool for analysing and closing gaps by asking “what do we need to improve/do better, to meet our promise”.
What are Best Practice Benchmarks?
Also known as generic or process benchmarks.
As the names suggests Best Practice Benchmarking involves identification of best practices across generic functions, processes or operations, identifying the most effective operating practices from other businesses that perform similar functions.
Best Practice Benchmarking is effective across the full range of generic business operations: branding, marketing, sales, operations, financial management, technology, human resources, risk mitigation and strategic planning.
The Better Business for Good Company BIPlan System® is an example of Best Practice Benchmarking. Developed by a team of small business specialists the BIPlan System enables every small business to benchmark their business against over 200 individual benchmarks covering areas as diverse as brand identity, financial management, management of people and risk, customer relationships and environmental impact. Each item is important in their own right, some take longer to implement than others, but taken as a whole they help a business to become more profitable as well as a good corporate citizen.
Other types of business benchmarking include performance, functional, operational, industry and competitive.
Want to make your business more profitable, scalable and saleable?
Measure, manage and improve your business against more best practice benchmark checklists like this.
Developed by small business specialists, the BIPlan System is the most credible tool a small business can use to measure, manage and improve their business practices against best practice standards.
- Assess how your business performs against dozens of best practice checklists. Taking the Assessment alone will be a valuable, eye-opening experience.
- Compare your answers to best practice standards developed, tested and proven by Australian small business specialists
- Create and implement a customized improvement plan for your business with our best practice guides and the support of our business advisors and specialists to help you implement.
- STEP by STEP - Easy to Use - FREE Always.