Your gift for attending BEEAM
Get into your most profitable zone.
Find out where your business is at right now.
Build your very own personalised plan to come out of 2020 stronger than ever before.
Free for 7 days, complete the self assessment, download your results and pay nothing, EVER.
BB4G CEO and co-founder explains the story behind the BIPlan System, what we learned and how it can help you make your business more profitable. (1 min 30 secs)
Helping small businesses thrive and grow
How it works
It’s a simple, intuitive THREE STEP process….
Step 1: Find out what you need to do to get into them most profitable zone
- Review your current business practices against more than 30 best practice checklists developed by business experts across all areas of running a profitable, sustainable, saleable small business.
- See the things you are doing well.
- Identify the critical gaps that may be holding you back or putting your business at risk.
Free for 7 days
Step 2: Create your own improvement plan
- Join the Better Business Challenge.
- Create your own business improvement plan that you can put into action right away.
- Sort your plan based on your stage of business growth.
- Prioritise your plan based on your business goals and objectives.
- Focus on specific aspects of your business as your needs change.
Step 3: Start your Better Business Journey
- Set your own pace… it’s your business and your journey.
- Keep your eye on the end goal
- Check-in regularly, at least once a month to review your progress and update your action plan.
- Feeling stuck? We’re here to help. Check into our Facebook Group, access our Resource Library, reach out to a business specialist. You don’t have to do it alone.
What users say
The Better Business Challenge made me appreciate how many opportunities there are for making a business more successful. It contains over 200 steps covering areas as diverse as brand identity, financial management, management of people and risk, customer relationships and environmental impact. Each of these steps are important in their own right, some take longer to implement than others, but taken as a whole they help a business to become more profitable as well as a good corporate citizen.
So often you don’t know what you don’t know in your business. Working my way through the Better Business Challenge has made me excited about the next few years in my business because I can see that I finally have a tool to guide my strategic development across every area. Now I have a guide that shows me exactly what I didn’t know before, which has turned those black spots into a specific list of action steps I need to take to create growth that lasts.
The Fine Print
Safe and Secure
Your privacy is very important to us. All your information is completely secure and is not shared with anyone.
Created by experts
The Better Business Challenge has been developed by a team of specialists across all aspects of running a successful profitable business.
Completing the business self assessment is FREE. Continue to use the system to plan and track your business improvement for only $297 for the life of your business.
Make a Difference
100% of our profits go to helping people living with poverty and disadvantage start their own small businesses and escape the poverty trap.
Building Better Businesses for Good
The Better Business for Good Company is a social enterprise.
We're on a mission to help small business owners build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
We donate 100% of our profits to organisations which help people trapped in extreme poverty or living with systemic inequality to start their own small businesses or gain fair and equitable employment, so they can create a better future for themselves, their families and their communities.