Better Business for Good TV
Episode 1: Restructure to Survive and Thrive is a Post COVID-19 World
On the first episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson picks the brains of IT Support and Integration Specialist Greg Clarkson from Network Overdrive; HR Consultant, Catie Paterson from Catie Paterson Consulting and Raie Lyth from web development company Web Ideas.
- You'll learn what they did in their own businesses to survive the Corona Virus shutdown.
- They'll share their knowledge and insights on things that did and didn't work in their own and their clients' businesses
- and most importantly they'll leave you with a clear set of guidelines and resources for things you can do in your business to survive and thrive post COVID-19.
My mission is to show CEOs and business owners how to make money from technology, rather than accepting IT as simply a cost to their business. I’m co-author of ‘5 Ways to Profit from Technology’, and creator of the ‘Profit Stacks’ framework.
“Catie Paterson HR specialises in providing services that are tailored to suit small to medium businesses to help support their growth and strategic plans.
We look after businesses by offering practical, ‘no nonsense’ HR solutions.”
Raie Lyth is an expert in putting your business online. She asks the critical questions to ensure your online solution works for you, increasing revenue and freeing up your time for strategic business thinking.
Customisation is the Web Ideas specialty, building online booking, membership, shopping, database and information systems that are specific to your business model and goals.... and put your customers at the centre of EVERYTHING!
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...