Better Business for Good TV
Episode 2: A process management approach to leveraging the learnings of COVID-19
Host Brenda Thomson asks financial management specialist Robin Snelling, workplace process architect Kerry Anne Nelson and IT Support Specialist Damien Battersby:
- What have business owners done well, and not so well during the COVID-19 crisis?
- What creative ways have they seen business owners leveraging the new learnings coming out of business restrictions in the current COVID-19 world?
- What new world should business owners be expecting to see moving forward?
- How can business owners restructure the way they operate to become more lean, agile and resilient?
- and more..
The Virtual CFO Group Australia helps its clients to plan their way to be more successful in the post-coronavirus environment. A key component of this is the three-way forecasts used for all its key clients. This process is an ongoing “review-plan-act-review” process that supports quality proactive management systems within the businesses.
Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with making workplaces run smoothly and has become Australia’s most passionate advocate for systemising businesses. Her clients accelerate the achievement of their business goals by leveraging the decades Kerry Anne invested into growing her own companies. She accelerates the pathway to lasting expansion by developing customised tools which allow owner operators to scale their business.
Damien Battersby is founder and managing director of Proactive IT Solutions, an IT company focused on helping business owners improve their bottom line through best practice technology. Over the past 15 years, Damien has worked with hundreds of small and medium business owners helping them get the best from their business through better technology.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...