Better Business for Good TV
Episode 2: A process management approach to leveraging the learnings of COVID-19
Host Brenda Thomson asks financial management specialist Robin Snelling, workplace process architect Kerry Anne Nelson and IT Support Specialist Damien Battersby:
- What have business owners done well, and not so well during the COVID-19 crisis?
- What creative ways have they seen business owners leveraging the new learnings coming out of business restrictions in the current COVID-19 world?
- What new world should business owners be expecting to see moving forward?
- How can business owners restructure the way they operate to become more lean, agile and resilient?
- and more..
Ask a question or give us your feedback
Better Business for Good TV is BY small business owners FOR small business owners
Your feedback and questions will help us help you to build more profitable, sustainable and saleable businesses
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 4: Show me the money!In Episode 4 of Better Business for Good TV, host Brenda Thomson talks money with Dheeraj Sachdev from Firstclass Accounts Parkdale, Martin Cattach from Finance for Business and Andrew Poulter from IRT advisory. ...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 3: A 3 step process for business reinventionFor many businesses right now…. This is a time of crisis, often with markets shut down, supply chains broken, customers lost, and sometimes with no clear way back to the way things were. A...
Better Business for Good TV Episode 1: Restructure to Survive and Thrive is a Post COVID-19 World On the first episode of Better Business for Good TV host Brenda Thomson picks the brains of IT Support and Integration Specialist Greg Clarkson from Network Overdrive; HR...
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our panelists are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses become more profitable, sustainable and saleable.
Every episode includes:
- Our three panelists share their different perspectives, knowledge, insights and ideas around a business issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
Make sure you don't miss out a single episode
Join the Better Business Challenge and start your journey to a Better Business
We value your privacy as much as you do.
All your information is completely secure and is not shared with anyone.
Try it free for 7 days. No credit card required.
Pay only $297 for the life of your business.