Steve Wood: Business Consultant
Steve Wood is business consultant, with a pedigree in leading and facilitating business growth projects – strategy, marketing and performance.
He is the author of five books.
He is a Certified Management Consultant, Committee Member of the VIC/TAS Chapter of the Institute of Management Consultants. He holds an MBA from Cranfield School of Management (one of Europe’s leading business schools) and is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- GAICD, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- CMC, Certified and Registered Management Consultant
- MBA, Cranfield University
- CDipAF, Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- BSc, Mechanical Engineering with German
- Chartered Engineer, CEng MIMechE
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Institute of Management Consultants
- Member, Institute of Mechanical Engineers – MIMechE
Areas of Expertise
- Strategy – Business Strategy and Business Planning
- Marketing – To create customer value – find, attract, win customers
- Performance – Optimising people, processes and resources to maximise outputs and profits
1 min 25 secs
Discover how to make your business more profitable.
Easy to use, step by step, FREE always.
Developed by small business specialists, the BIPlan System business assessment and planning tool kit will show you things you can do right away to boost your profits, free up your precious time, prepare for growth, and minimise risk.