A Better Business for Good TV Resource
Restructure through a Human Resource
According to a recent McKinsey survey more than 80% of organisational change strategies fail to deliver the hoped for value in the time planned, and 10% cause real value to the company. More importantly they can be a damned miserable experience for employees.
In this detailed HOW TO Guide HR Strategist Catie Paterson walks you through a proven process to implement successful structural change in your organisation.
“Catie Paterson HR specialises in providing services that are tailored to suit small to medium businesses to help support their growth and strategic plans.
We look after businesses by offering practical, ‘no nonsense’ HR solutions.”
- Determining the purpose of your restructure
- Identifying the new roles you need from your restructure
- The HR legal implications of a restructure and how to navigate them
- Six steps for managing your team through a restructure
- A guide for employees working from home
- How to measure the success of your restructure
- Helpful hints and tips to guide your restructure
- An 8 point restructuring checklist to get it right first time
You must be a BB4G Community member to access this resource
Join the BB4G Community
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!
Join a Community of Australian small business owners who have come together to help one another build better businesses and create a bigger impact.
Use our unique BIPlan® Business Improvement and Planning System to create a strategic business improvement plan.
Be part of a like minded community of business owners sharing advice, support and wisdom to create better businesses together in the challenging world we live in.
All while giving back to others and contributing to a better world!