A Better Business for Good TV Resource
Restructure through a Human Resource
According to a recent McKinsey survey more than 80% of organisational change strategies fail to deliver the hoped for value in the time planned, and 10% cause real value to the company. More importantly they can be a damned miserable experience for employees.
In this detailed HOW TO Guide HR Strategist Catie Paterson walks you through a proven process to implement successful structural change in your organisation.
“Catie Paterson HR specialises in providing services that are tailored to suit small to medium businesses to help support their growth and strategic plans.
We look after businesses by offering practical, ‘no nonsense’ HR solutions.”
- Determining the purpose of your restructure
- Identifying the new roles you need from your restructure
- The HR legal implications of a restructure and how to navigate them
- Six steps for managing your team through a restructure
- A guide for employees working from home
- How to measure the success of your restructure
- Helpful hints and tips to guide your restructure
- An 8 point restructuring checklist to get it right first time
Download now for free from the Better Business for Good Community Library
Join the Better Business for Good Community Library
All of our resources are held in the Better Business for Good Community Resource Library
It's FREE to join.
Sign up once and get free access for ever.
Already a member? Login Here