Kerry Anne Nelson: Workplace Processes Architect
Kerry Anne Nelson
Workplace Processes Architect
About Kerry Anne
“Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with making workplaces run smoothly. Her community was not surprised when she chose to build her business in this field. Kerry Anne was almost brought to her knees when her husband passed away unexpectedly, leaving her to salvage a business with no systems or processes in place.
Since then, Kerry Anne has become Australia’s most passionate advocate for systemising businesses. Her clients accelerate the achievement of their business goals by leveraging the decades Kerry Anne invested into growing her own companies. She accelerates the pathway to lasting expansion by developing customised tools which allow owner operators to scale their business.”
Areas of Expertise
- Optimising workplace processes to minimise waste and maximise output by improving human performance.
- Facilitating sustainable business growth by developing systems to duplicate roles, multiply outlets, and expand market share.
- Increasing business owner freedom from stressful, unproductive workloads through effective delegation and team member accountability.
- Recording operational knowledge to capture the full value of business systems whilst maintaining worker transparency and security of business IP.
- Creating simple solutions to seemingly complex system problems through personalised, hands on involvement with the business owner and their team.
- Developing approaches which allow workplaces processes to evolve to accommodate changing staff, shifting markets, and emerging technologies.
If you’re ready to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of your business, while developing your people to increase profits, then book a free consultation with Kerry Anne today.
What my clients say
In the Blog
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 6: The Employee Onboarding Special EditionThe topic of BB4G TV this week is Employee Onboarding. Here are some stats you may not be aware of: 4% of new hires leave a job after a disastrous first day 22% of turnover occurs within the...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 2: A process management approach to leveraging the learnings of COVID-19Host Brenda Thomson asks financial management specialist Robin Snelling, workplace process architect Kerry Anne Nelson and IT Support Specialist Damien...