BIPlan System Mentor
Kerry Anne Nelson: Workplace Processes Architect
Kerry Anne Nelson
Workplace Processes Architect
About Kerry Anne
“Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with making workplaces run smoothly. Her community was not surprised when she chose to build her business in this field. Kerry Anne was almost brought to her knees when her husband passed away unexpectedly, leaving her to salvage a business with no systems or processes in place.
Since then, Kerry Anne has become Australia’s most passionate advocate for systemising businesses. Her clients accelerate the achievement of their business goals by leveraging the decades Kerry Anne invested into growing her own companies. She accelerates the pathway to lasting expansion by developing customised tools which allow owner operators to scale their business.”
Areas of Expertise
- Optimising workplace processes to minimise waste and maximise output by improving human performance.
- Facilitating sustainable business growth by developing systems to duplicate roles, multiply outlets, and expand market share.
- Increasing business owner freedom from stressful, unproductive workloads through effective delegation and team member accountability.
- Recording operational knowledge to capture the full value of business systems whilst maintaining worker transparency and security of business IP.
- Creating simple solutions to seemingly complex system problems through personalised, hands on involvement with the business owner and their team.
- Developing approaches which allow workplaces processes to evolve to accommodate changing staff, shifting markets, and emerging technologies.
If you’re ready to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of your business, while developing your people to increase profits, then book a free consultation with Kerry Anne today.
In the Blog
Approx. time to read: 2 minutes Key Take Aways With many businesses turning to remote workers it's important to have clear strategies for getting the most from your remote team. Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve has been working with remote workers for many years...
Approx time to read: 2 minutes Key Take Aways "Great things in business are never done by one person" - Steve Jobs Whether there is just you or you have a team - poor filing systems waste time and create confusion and frustration Effective filing systems become even...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
About the BIPlan System Mentors
The BIPlan System Mentors are a collaborative group of leading Australian small business specialists who support the BIPlan System.
Each BIPlan Mentor is an expert in one or more of the BIPlan System Checklists. Often they are the expert who wrote the original checklist.
The BIPlan Mentors host weekly Q & A sessions on BIPlan System Checklists, provide resources, support and advice to BIPlan System users and participate on expert panels at Connect-Collaborate-Contribute Events.
About the BIPlan System
The BIPlan System® is an easy to use, affordable business improvement planning tool developed specially to help small business owners survive and thrive through improving their business practices.
The system is based on a series of business best practice checklists, developed by small business specialists, tested and proven to be directly linked to profitability.
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!
'In the spirit of reconciliation The Better Business for Good Company acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.'