Leader: BB4G Strategic Partner Network Systems and Technology Expert Panel
Kerry Anne Nelson: Workplace Processes Architect
Kerry Anne Nelson
Workplace Processes Architect
About Kerry Anne
“Kerry Anne Nelson is known for her obsession with making workplaces run smoothly. Her community was not surprised when she chose to build her business in this field. Kerry Anne was almost brought to her knees when her husband passed away unexpectedly, leaving her to salvage a business with no systems or processes in place.
Since then, Kerry Anne has become Australia’s most passionate advocate for systemising businesses. Her clients accelerate the achievement of their business goals by leveraging the decades Kerry Anne invested into growing her own companies. She accelerates the pathway to lasting expansion by developing customised tools which allow owner operators to scale their business.”
Areas of Expertise
- Optimising workplace processes to minimise waste and maximise output by improving human performance.
- Facilitating sustainable business growth by developing systems to duplicate roles, multiply outlets, and expand market share.
- Increasing business owner freedom from stressful, unproductive workloads through effective delegation and team member accountability.
- Recording operational knowledge to capture the full value of business systems whilst maintaining worker transparency and security of business IP.
- Creating simple solutions to seemingly complex system problems through personalised, hands on involvement with the business owner and their team.
- Developing approaches which allow workplaces processes to evolve to accommodate changing staff, shifting markets, and emerging technologies.
If you’re ready to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of your business, while developing your people to increase profits, then book a free consultation with Kerry Anne today.
A Gift from Kerry Anne
A short video walkthrough of a filing system that will put every file you need to work at your fingertips in 10 seconds. Plus, a checklist to show you exactly how to set up your own system yourself. It’s completely free and ready for download right now.
In the Blog
Approx. time to read: 15 minutes The amount of people who work remotely at least once per week has grown by 400% since 2010. But what do you need to know and do to get the best possible outcomes for your business and the people in your remote teams? Key Take...
23 minute watch Systems Specialist Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve chats with BB4G Co-founder Brenda Thomson about the importance of having great systems when managing remote teams. Kerry talks about: What are some of the main challenges of remote work? How do...
Approx. time to read: 2 minutes Key Take Aways With many businesses turning to remote workers it's important to have clear strategies for getting the most from your remote team. Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve has been working with remote workers for many years...
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!
'In the spirit of reconciliation The Better Business for Good Company acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.'