Ian Harris: Accountant and Business Advisor
Accountant and Business Advisor
B and I Lockwood Accountants
Ian has over 30 years experience as a Chartered Accountant providing services to small and medium sized businesses.
He is an unapologetic sticky-beak who wants to understand how people tick and what they want to achieve. Ian is also an idealist with an interest in management, business start-ups, eCommerce and politics.
Ian is responsible for developing the open business model of our firm to address the growing needs of clients. Ian’s other responsibility is to regularly execute a practical joke to maintain the morale of the troops.
Areas of Expertise
- Reviewing business structures and identifying legitimate tax planning possibilities
- Reviewing your existing business model and refining it
- Designing business models for start-ups
- Assisting with any small business start-up (especially eCommerce businesses)
- Goal setting and strategic planning
- Assisting with the development of business ideas
- Researching new business opportunities
What clients say
In the Blog
11 minute watch The term 'pivot' has grown out of the startup space. It means to change tack and to find new customer segments that will buy your product or service.However with an existing business that has existing customers the pivot can be more...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 3: We're all Startups Now! A 3 step process for business reinventionFor many businesses right now…. This is a time of crisis, often with markets shut down, supply chains broken, customers lost, and sometimes with no clear way back to...