Ian Harris: Accountant and Business Advisor
Accountant and Business Advisor
B and I Lockwood Accountants
Ian has over 30 years experience as a Chartered Accountant providing services to small and medium sized businesses.
He is an unapologetic sticky-beak who wants to understand how people tick and what they want to achieve. Ian is also an idealist with an interest in management, business start-ups, eCommerce and politics.
Ian is responsible for developing the open business model of our firm to address the growing needs of clients. Ian’s other responsibility is to regularly execute a practical joke to maintain the morale of the troops.
Areas of Expertise
- Reviewing business structures and identifying legitimate tax planning possibilities
- Reviewing your existing business model and refining it
- Designing business models for start-ups
- Assisting with any small business start-up (especially eCommerce businesses)
- Goal setting and strategic planning
- Assisting with the development of business ideas
- Researching new business opportunities
What clients say
In the Blog
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 3: We're all Startups Now! A 3 step process for business reinventionFor many businesses right now…. This is a time of crisis, often with markets shut down, supply chains broken, customers lost, and sometimes with no clear way back to...