Ian Harris: Accountant and Business Advisor
Accountant and Business Advisor
B and I Lockwood Accountants
Ian has over 30 years experience as a Chartered Accountant providing services to small and medium sized businesses.
He is an unapologetic sticky-beak who wants to understand how people tick and what they want to achieve. Ian is also an idealist with an interest in management, business start-ups, eCommerce and politics.
Ian is responsible for developing the open business model of our firm to address the growing needs of clients. Ian’s other responsibility is to regularly execute a practical joke to maintain the morale of the troops.
Areas of Expertise
- Reviewing business structures and identifying legitimate tax planning possibilities
- Reviewing your existing business model and refining it
- Designing business models for start-ups
- Assisting with any small business start-up (especially eCommerce businesses)
- Goal setting and strategic planning
- Assisting with the development of business ideas
- Researching new business opportunities
What clients say
In the Blog
1 min 25 secs
Discover how to make your business more profitable.
Easy to use, step by step, FREE always.
Developed by small business specialists, the BIPlan System business assessment and planning tool kit will show you things you can do right away to boost your profits, free up your precious time, prepare for growth, and minimise risk.