Harvey Bowlt: Business Law Specialist
Business Law Specialist
Bowlt Commercial Lawyers
Harvey is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law, one of only 107 appointed by the Law Institute of Victoria. He has over 30 years’ experience in both South Africa and Australia. Prior to immigrating to Australia in 2004 Harvey enjoyed a successful career as an Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer in South Africa and was a partner in a Cape Town law firm, where he specialised in High Court litigation, commercial and property work. For the past 13 years Harvey has practised solely in commercial law and specialises in managing risk in businesses.
Harvey started Bowlt Commercial Lawyers because he recognised that modern law firms need to be more flexible and attuned to clients’ requirements.
Areas of Expertise
Providing Specialist Services-competent is not good enough!
- Being accessible and responsive to clients’ specific needs
- Providing personalised, commercially practical legal advice and agreements
- Offering flexible consultation arrangements (including at clients’ premises or another mutually convenient venue)
- Providing realistic turnaround times for work, and
- Offering agreed fees, where appropriate.
Harvey is happy to work with any business, provided they have the vision and drive to make their business a success, and understand the value of a trusted advisor like Harvey assisting them with the journey.
In the Blog
10 minute watch A registered trade mark is essential to protect your brand and/or products in an increasingly competitive marketplace, particularly now that a lot more business will be done online post Covid 19. Key questions covered during the interview: What is a...