A Better Business for Good TV Resource
Exploring your WHY
Your Purpose articulates why you do what you do, why your business exists and what higher cause you serve.
This FREE Brand Strategy Exercise & explanatory video aims to help your thoughts in iterating those ‘AHA’ moments that could clinch the answer to your Purpose.
Written as a statement, it’s one of the first pieces of your brand DNA as it tells everyone how you want to influence the World.
The one thing that truly inspiring and leading brands have in common is the pursuit of Purpose alongside the pursuit of profits.
And driven faithfully and actively over time, brands with Purpose enjoy increased employee engagement, customer loyalty and sales.
As seen on BB4G.TV Episode 7
Peter Engelhardt is a brand consultant and entrepreneur focused on strategic branding and design for small to medium sized enterprises. He is the founder and driving force behind the strategic branding and design agency, Creative Brew and Plan2Brand, the world’s only interactive eTool designed to help businesses create their brand strategy.
From this exercise you will:
- Understand the benefits of having a Purpose
- See Purpose Statement examples from brands big and small
- Use a conversation technique that opens your mind to all the possibilities for your Purpose
- Shout a friend or partner to a coffee, because you need someone to be your interviewer or persistent interrogator!
- Have a go at writing your Purpose statement, which you can act on when making strategic decisions and begin to weave into your marketing communications.
Download now for free from the Better Business for Good Community Library
Join the Better Business for Good Community Library
All of our resources are held in the Better Business for Good Community Resource Library
It's FREE to join.
Sign up once and get free access for ever.
Already a member? Login Here