Damien Battersby: IT Expert
Damien Battersby is founder and managing director of Proactive IT Solutions, an IT company focused on helping business owners improve their bottom line through best practice technology. Over the past 15 years, Damien has worked with hundreds of small and medium business owners helping them get the best from their business through better technology.
By focusing on the business strategy and taking a proactive approach, Damien offers more to his clients, maximizing their business performance through their IT systems. His clients enjoy less downtime, higher returns on technology investments and more profits.
Areas of Expertise
We know SMB’s are increasingly reliant on technology to grow. Proactive Technology Partners cares more about what success looks like to SMB’s, because as a Managed Service Partner we help them spot the future, find technologies that offer specific competitive advantage, then implement, manage and support them.
- Advice, supply and setup for all types of computers including desktops, laptops and tablets
- Advice and supply of computer peripherals
- Advice and supply of business grade printers
- Business-grade network hardware and servers
- Server and desktop/laptop proactive maintenance
- Troubleshooting of all computer problems
- Office software including Office 365
- Software integration
- Software advice
- Software troubleshooting
- Complete phone communication platform
- Access your phone system anywhere using Yealink handsets, mobile app or windows softphone
- Receive voice messages via email
CLOUD & INTERNET SERVICES
- Hosting for your website
- Migration to the cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Servers and backup in the cloud
- Email setup and management
- Advice on internet connections
- Setup of internet connections
- Redundant internet connections
- Remote access to your office network
- Protection from data loss, hackers and malicious viruses
- IT compliance
- Data security
- Secure remote workplace setup
IT SUPPORT OPTIONS
- Range of support plans to suit any budget and need including plans with guaranteed service level agreements
- Adhoc support – get help when you need it
- Backup and disaster recovery planning
- Consultation on any area of IT
In the Blog
Online crime is a profitable and growing industry. Australian businesses of all sizes are tempting targets. These days many of your most valuable assets are digital. Protecting your livelihood now means keeping that information safe and your financial accounts...
10 minute watch Damien Battersby from Proactive IT Solutions provides a short update on cyber crime and what's been happening with cyber crime in the last 6 months with a focus on SMBs. Cyber crime is an ever present risk for SMBs and if they experience a cyber...
Better Business for Good TVEpisode 6: The Employee Onboarding Special EditionThe topic of BB4G TV this week is Employee Onboarding. Here are some stats you may not be aware of: 4% of new hires leave a job after a disastrous first day 22% of turnover occurs within the...