A Better Business for Good TV Resource
7 Steps & Tips for Setting Up a Remote Working Environment for You and Your Team
When I started my first IT business back in 2002, I wanted to build a company that got noticed for the real change we brought to our client’s lives. Today, I’m proud to support so many wonderful small and medium businesses in and around Melbourne – and to have partnered with them to bring positive changes to so many.
My clients enjoy:
• a true strategic partnership, focussed on empowering your business to do more
• friendly technology experts who keep it human
• a wealth of expertise and information on current, new and emerging technology.
The checklist and guide covers the following elements:
- Internet connection
- Security (7 key areas)
- Information sharing (in the cloud and on-premise server access)
- Staying connected – taking care of one another