How we work!
Created for success driven small business owners who want to have a bigger impact in the world, the Better Business for Good Company is a unique collaborative, business education social enterprise.
What’s a Social Enterprise?
- A social enterprise operates like any for profit business, paying wages and investing in all the things necessary to create great products and stay competitive.
- The main difference to other for-profit companies, is that we donate 100% of our profits to our Impact Partners .
- We believe in total transparency and we’ll make our financials available on the website each year so you can see exactly how our funds are being spent.
- PLUS we’ll provide you with impact updates when they’re available so you can find out more about the work of our partners and the difference you’re helping to make in breaking down systemic inequality and lifting people out of extreme poverty.
How does the Collaboration part work?
- To keep The BIPlan System up to date and relevant we work in collaboration with a number of leading Australian small business specialists. We call them the BIPlan Mentors.
- The BIPlan Mentors also provide ongoing education, mentoring and support to BIPlan System users and BB4G Community members to help them build better businesses and have a bigger impact.
- We also work closely with our Impact Partners to ensure that our profits are creating the maximum possible impact in line with our mission and values.
- And because we know how important connection and collaboration are to the success of every small business we’re regularly creating opportunities for BIPlan System users to connect, collaborate and contribute – working as a supportive community, building better businesses and creating a bigger impact together.
Meet our Impact Partners
Just Peoples is a global community of people who have two things in common; a passion to eliminate global poverty, and the drive to do something about it. Some of our people have the knowledge and ideas to make a real impact on their communities, while others have access to resources.
Together, we have the power to realise a world without poverty.
Meet The BIPlan Mentors
The BIPlan System Mentors
Meet the leading small business specialists who support the BIPlan System and provide mentoring, guidance and advice to members of the BB4G community.
The BIPlan Mentors also host our weekly Checklist Chats and fortnightly Better Business Webinar Series and participate in our expert panels at Connect-Collaborate-Contribute Events.
Better Business – Bigger Impact – Together!
These things we know to be true
That by working together we can achieve far more than any one of us can achieve alone
That every problem (even the wicked ones) can be solved if we are willing to open our minds to new possibilities and work collaboratively to find solutions that work for everyone (and the planet).
That every one of us has a responsibility to do what we can to help create a better world.
We’re working together for a world where…
Every small business and every Not For Profit has access to the knowledge and support they need to succeed.
Injustice, inequity & world poverty have been eliminated and no one is left behind.
Business is a Team Sport
Successful businesses use mentors, mastermind groups and collaborators to support them on their journey. We can all contribute to one another’s success.
Having great products or services isn’t enough. Great businesses have strong business practices.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Planning without implementing is the same as not planning.
Building a successful business is like eating an elephant.
You have to do it one bite at a time.
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!
'In the spirit of reconciliation The Better Business for Good Company acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.'