A short list of Best Practices when Working with Remote Team Members
10.5 minute watch
If you're considering outsourcing to remote staff, already using remote staff and feeling like it could be working better, or even if your regular staff are still working from home, this interview is for you.
Dee Mills from CQ Mills consulting discusses some best practices for communicating, motivating and getting the best results from remote team members including:
- What are the different ways to communicate & when and why to use them
- What tech businesses can use to best communicate, engage and motivate team members.
- What kind of questions can be asked to get a real gauge on how someone is progressing with a task and avoid the standard response "Yeah good".
Dee has worked for a range of businesses from small to multinational. From this, she brings an understanding of the growing pains that all businesses go through.
Dee is a solutions person with old fashioned values - understand what the customer wants, don't over-promise and under-delivering and above all, be honest and work with integrity.
About Better Business for Good TV
By small business owners, for small business owners.
All of our guests are small business owners themselves. They are also experts in their field and share our mission of helping small businesses build better businesses and contribute to a better world.
Every episode includes:
- On each episode our guest shares their knowledge, insights and ideas around a business topic, issue or challenge relevant to small business owners.
- Each panelist also shares a useful downloadable template or checklist that you can use to implement what was covered during their segment.
16 minute watch Predictions are that up to 25% of small business will in financial trouble next year when government subsidies run out. A small team of finance professionals from within the Better Business for Good Community have been working on a solution SOLVENCY...
12 minute watch Do you know what poor systems and processes are costing your business? In this episode of BB4G TV Systems Process Architect Kerry Anne Nelson from Operation Verve talks about about filing systems OVERVIEW The average worker spends at least 50 minutes a...
12 minute watch As we start to return to work post COVID, there is a third option between a traditional long term office lease and a home office: Coworking spaces. On this episode of BB4G TV Joanna Baker from 4KitsonCo discusses the phenomenal growth of 'on demand'...
Join the Better Business for Good Community
A community of Australian small business owners helping one another build better businesses.
All while giving back to others and contributing to a better world.
Better Business - Bigger Impact - Together!